Wednesday, August 1, 2012

LILO & STITCH

This is going to be a quick review since it's an old movie (well sort of) and I finally got around to watching it.  Though, I'm sure everyone has seen this movie and I'm just the last person to actually see it.  


I really enjoyed watching this film.  Even though it is a Disney movie.  Yes, I don't enjoy all Disney movies because it's always the same thing.  (Burn him! Burn him alive! Is what you are saying right now.  Don't hate.  I don't hate all their movies. Sheesh)  This movie has a lot of funny jokes throughout the piece.  My favorite being why mosquito's were created on Earth and their purpose.  Made me laugh and then hate aliens with a passion.  Jerks.  If you have seen the move then you know EXACTLY what I am talking about.


The movie is about an alien that was created as the unstoppable machine.  It is rejected from the council and escapes to Earth.  Where it is adopted by a little girl and her big sister as their dog.  The alien learns what a family is and it gets all cute and stuff.
So I'm going to wrap this up since I'm sure you have seen this film and don't want to read on.
Reasons to watch this film: 1) You enjoy Disney films.  2) You like to see an alien do funny things.  3) It's a good movie to watch.

Reasons not to watch this film?  I don't know.  You hate Disney films and don't like happy endings.  You are the type of person that wants more action, drugs, sex, and violence.  Then this film is obviously not for you.  So if you don't enjoy a good family movie then don't bother watching this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment